THE CLOUD THAT COMES TO YOU
On-demand services and outcomes are your currency in the new digital native world.
New HPE GreenLake Services for Hybrid Cloud
HPE just announced new application, analytics, and developer services for HPE GreenLake, edge-to-cloud platform, that enable organizations to drive a data-first modernization strategy for production workloads across hybrid cloud environments.
Here are five things you need to know about HPE’s GreenLake for Private Cloud additions:
- HPE GreenLake for Private Cloud Enterprise now offers expanded container deployment options for Kubernetes with Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) Anywhere from Amazon Web Services (AWS), and infrastructure-as-code and cloud-native toolchains to support customer’s DevOps and continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) environments.
- Six workload-optimized instances for general purpose, compute, memory, and storage are now available on HPE GreenLake for Private Cloud Enterprise with simple rate card pricing that delivers a straightforward pay-as-you-go consumption model.
- Expanded partner ecosystem momentum that now includes HPE GreenLake for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, and the recently announced HPE GreenLake for VMware.
- Enhancement to consumption analytics delivers improved usage and cost analytics of applications for the three hyperscaler public cloud vendors.
- HPE GreenLake for Data Fabric and HPE Ezmeral Unified Analytics are now available through new HPE Ezmeral early access program.
HPE GreenLake for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform will be available in calendar Q1.
HPE GreenLake Resources
New HPE GreenLake Services for Hybrid Cloud
HPE just announced new application, analytics, and developer services for HPE GreenLake, edge-to-cloud platform, that enable organizations to drive a data-first...
Trinchero Family Estates: A Platform For Growth And Innovation
Family-owned and operated in the heart of Napa Valley since 1948, Trinchero Family Estates (TFE) is a worldwide leader in the wine industry, with more than 50 acclaimed...
HPE Partner Ready Vantage Program Fuels As-A-Service Growth for Partner Ecosystem
HPE launched at HPE Discover its first-ever Everything-as-a-Service GreenLake ecosystem channel program. The new partner program, HPE Partner Ready Vantage, builds upon...
Red Hat To Offer Pay-Per-Use OpenShift On HPE GreenLake
HPE announced its long-time partner, Red Hat, is joining the HPE GreenLake ecosystem and will offer a pay- per-use on-premises version of its OpenShift Kubernetes...
Adopt the Principles of a Zero Trust Framework
Automated computing technologies will allow organizations to react to the needs of their global customers more quickly. But these technologies also enable attackers to...
Enhanced HPE GreenLake Unified Experience Demo
The HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform is delivering results for enterprises around the world, and we want you to experience it for yourself. The HPE GreenLake platform...
CRN Featured News
Core To Vendors’ Love For Intel’s Fourth-Gen Xeon Chip Are Sustainability, Power
Intel’s newest fourth-generation Xeon processer has set off a gold rush with no fewer than a dozen server vendors announcing new devices that put the scalable chip at the heart of their next-generation builds.Read More
HPE Partners: George Hope’s Channel Leadership Will Be ‘Missed’
The new Partner Ready Vantage program—which is designed to address all business models—features three primary ... “There is no doubt that George Hope’s leadership helped propel GreenLake forward. His advocacy for Partners and GreenLake will be ...Read More
Wired, WLAN Gartner Magic Quadrant: Crowded Leader Quadrant Anchored By Aruba, Cisco
The 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Wired and Wireless LAN Infrastructure report features an overall slimmed-down list of networking players but a busy Leader quadrant that includes mainstays Aruba and Cisco.Read More
HPE Buys AI Startup Pachyderm To Build New AI, ML Platform
HPE acquires AI startup Pachyderm to boost artificial intelligence portfolio, create a new HPE platform and increase customer adoption of machine learning.Read More
Can zero trust instill confidence in IoT device security?
IoT devices are harder to secure than regular computers, and too many are unprotected. We can do better.Read More
How the remote workforce is impacting the way we store and access data
With data scattered across the world, WFH has companies scrambling to protect this resource.Read More
Why the future of AI hinges on trust
Do you trust that your data is not just secure but also accurate and complete? Valid AI processes increasingly depend on it.Read More
Answer these 5 questions to fine tune your digital twin strategy
Let the business goal define how closely your twin must mirror the real world.Read More